Like many of you, Brian Robertson's first Festool power tool was the TS 55 Track Saw. Brian is the co-owner of Green Goods, an environmentally friendly building supply store, focusing on interior products. He immediately recognized the quality, efficiency and cleanliness gained through the use of the TS 55 and its potential to offer him a competitive advantage.
Based on his positive experience with the TS 55, Brian sought out Festool's solution for joinery when he had a project requiring assembly that could not be easily done with the traditional methods: pocket hole screws, biscuits or dowels. Shortly after beginning to use the FestoolDomino Joiner, he found other uses for it that increased productivity, such as table tops. With the Domino Joiner, he was able to assemble table tops three to four times faster than using a biscuit joiner.
Brian says he works hard for his tools, so he wants his tools to work hard for him. That's why he chooses Festool. Watch this video of Brian sharing his experiences with his Festool power tools, including the Domino Joiner.
"Is it just me, or do you feel like every time you use the Domino it feels like cheating?! So quick, easy and precise." - Rob, NJ
If not, you may be missing out on some great benefits, beyond just warranty repairs.Registering a tool only takes a couple of minutes. To get through it faster, you'll want to have your tool nearby, or at least easy access to the model and serial number.
Be one of the first 1,500 customers to register tools will receive a free Festool cap.
Here are just a few reasons to get your tools registered:
- 3-Year Warranty with free return shipping and free pickup during the first year of warranty.
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee if you you decide that the tool does not meet your needs or expectations.
- Automatic Sweepstakes Entry for a chance to win free Festool power tools and prizes. This month, we're giving away a TS 55 REQ Track Saw + CT 26 HEPA Dust Extractor.
- Instructional Videos and other content to help you get the most from your tool right out of the Systainer. Please note that instructional videos are currently available for select tools, but we are working to build our library.
- Fast, Easy Repairs in the event that you need service on your tool, most repairs are completed within two business days of receipt. Get real-time status emails when we receive and ship your tool from our repair center.
- Proof-of-Purchase can be uploaded to our website for archival in case your receipt is misplaced.
Protect the investment in your Festool power tools and register your tools today!
Just in the nick of time for Father's Day, Festool has introduced the limited edition Festool Cooltainer (insulated Systainer cooler). Available beginning on Father's Day, June 15th, you can snag one at participating Festool dealers. Act quickly because we don't have many of them!
Based on the SYS-4 Systainer design and dimensions, this special edition dark blue (almost black) and green Cooltainer features a 1.25" thick foam insert to help you keep your lunch or favorite beverage at perfect temperature. Inside dimensions of 9" x 9" x 12" provide plenty of room for an assortment of bottles, cans, or what have you.
You supply the ice and beverages :)
Product No. 500652
This month, we're giving away two more great Festool power tools in our monthly sweepstakes. So, be sure to head over to http://www.festoolsweepstakes.com and enter to win! Come back every month for new prizes and new opportunities to enter.
We already mentioned some of the benefits of registering your Festool power tools. One of those benefits was access to our library of instructional videos. The most recent addition to that library is our Getting Started video for the Domino Joiner.
In this video, we cover the basic features and use of the Domino Joiner to help get you up and running quickly. Learn how to properly create mortises and reference the fence for measurements and alignment. We will also cover some of the accessories available for the Domino that expand its capabilities and versatility.