Festool is bringing the Festool Roadshow to the United States for the first time this year. This traveling tool show has been popular in Europe and will hit the streets of the US beginning in April and continuing through most of 2016.
Each event will be held at an authorized Festool dealer and will feature an up-close look at Festool’s favorite and newest tools. Festool and dealer employees will be on-hand to answer questions and demo each tool.
Dates and details will be released progressively throughout the year.
The Festool Roadshow dates and locations for April are as follows:
- April 6 – Charleston, SC – Buck Lumber
- April 8 – West Columbia, SC – Mann Tool
- April 11 – Alpharetta, GA – Woodcraft of Atlanta
- April 12 – Mableton, GA – Hardwoods, Inc.
- April 14 – Lithia Springs, GA – Woodcraft of Lithia Springs
- April 15 – Atlanta, GA – Highland Hardware
- April 18 – Franklin, TN – Woodcraft of Nashville
- April 22 – Fort Smith, AR – Mark’s Machinery & More
- April 25 – Hammond, LA – PMC Machinery
- April 26 – New Orleans, LA – Southern Saw & Cutter
- April 28 – Houston, TX – Circle Saw Builder’s Supply
- April 29 – Houston, TX – Woodcraft of Southwest Houston
- April 30 – Houston, TX – Woodcraft of Houston North
All events will be held from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Many more locations will be released in coming weeks and months.