A perfect partner to the SysLite and the Festool cordless system, the SysLite Uni delivers quality, durability, and performance in a spotlight platform. Equipped with three LED Lamps, pivoting head, high and low settings, and a battery fuel gauge, the SysLite Uni provides reliable lighting for nearly any setting or challenge. The large handle makes it easy to carry while the belt hooks on each side provide hands-free options. A removable rafter hook for overhead lighting and a keyhole slot for mounting on a nail or screw provide even more working options. Compatible with Lithium Ion and Nickel-based Festool battery packs (flat, slide-type batteries).
||3 watt LED (x3)
||12v Battery, ~7.5 hours
15v Battery, ~8.5 hours
18v Battery, ~9.5 hours
||10.8 - 18.0V Lithium Ion and Nickel-based batteries.
|Weight (w/o battery)
||0.75 lbs (0.34 kg)
Look good, and stay organized with the Festool woodworking apron. Use this fine canvas apron to hold tools, fasteners or other products. It features a fully adjustable belt with quick-release buckle, 12 oz. 100% cotton duck, dual hammer loops, adjustable neck strap, and bar-tacked reinforcement. It comes in a handy T-LOC Mini-systainer, which can be used to store pencils, tape measures, and other small items to keep your shop space clean and well organized.
This item will be available in limited quantities, while supplies last.
A much sought after tool, the "Toolie", makes its return for a limited time. Equipped with popular drivers for making adjustments to many Festool tools and accessories, it’s the perfect size to stow in an apron pocket, a toolbox, or inside a Systainer. Keep one in the shop and one in the car so you are never without this most useful tool. All tools fold neatly into the handle and are easy to retrieve with the quick-access green slide.
2.5 mm Hexagonal Wrench
4.0 mm Hexagonal Wrench
5.0 mm Hexagonal Wrench
6.0 mm Hexagonal Wrench
T10 Torx driver
T15 Torx Driver
T20 Torx Driver
PZ2 Pozidrive Driver
4.5 mm Slot Driver
This item will be available in limited quantities, while supplies last.
Now, there are even more reasons to register your Festool power tool(s)!
In recent years, the idea of customer service has become more of a buzzword than a meaningful concept, marketed by companies who want you to believe they've got your back. Well, Festool is not that kind of company. We aspire to build and maintain meaningful relationships with each of our customers, especially in times when you need us the most. That's the essence of SERVICE All-Inclusive, a new way of doing business from Festool that puts our approach to service at the same caliber as our tools... second to none.
In short, SERVICE All-Inclusive means that every Festool power tool comes bundled with an industry-leading package of offerings to support you and assist with any problems you might encounter with your tool. Don't forget to register your tools with us to make it easy to use these services when you need them!
Enjoy the benefits of SERVICE All-Inclusive
To take full advantage of the Service All-Inclusive program, register your tools today. Tool registration takes just a few minutes, but the benefits last for years.
- Should you need to send your tool for repair or servicing, the process will be much faster.
- It creates a record of your purchase in case your tool is lost, stolen or damaged by a fire or other catastrophe.
- Automatically enters you into our monthly sweepstakes where you have a chance to win more tools!
- Access videos for demos and tips to help you get the most out of your investment
- Expanded coverage - now includes any product with a serial number, including MFT/s, CMS Router tables, Sys-Ports and any other product with a serial number.
Registering a tool only takes a couple of minutes. To get through it faster, you'll want to have your tool nearby, or at least easy access to the model and serial number.
Protect your investment and register your tools today!
Like many of you, Brian Robertson's first Festool power tool was the TS 55 Track Saw. Brian is the co-owner of Green Goods, an environmentally friendly building supply store, focusing on interior products. He immediately recognized the quality, efficiency and cleanliness gained through the use of the TS 55 and its potential to offer him a competitive advantage.
Based on his positive experience with the TS 55, Brian sought out Festool's solution for joinery when he had a project requiring assembly that could not be easily done with the traditional methods: pocket hole screws, biscuits or dowels. Shortly after beginning to use the FestoolDomino Joiner, he found other uses for it that increased productivity, such as table tops. With the Domino Joiner, he was able to assemble table tops three to four times faster than using a biscuit joiner.
Brian says he works hard for his tools, so he wants his tools to work hard for him. That's why he chooses Festool. Watch this video of Brian sharing his experiences with his Festool power tools, including the Domino Joiner.
"Is it just me, or do you feel like every time you use the Domino it feels like cheating?! So quick, easy and precise." - Rob, NJ
If not, you may be missing out on some great benefits, beyond just warranty repairs.Registering a tool only takes a couple of minutes. To get through it faster, you'll want to have your tool nearby, or at least easy access to the model and serial number.
Be one of the first 1,500 customers to register tools will receive a free Festool cap.
Here are just a few reasons to get your tools registered:
- 3-Year Warranty with free return shipping and free pickup during the first year of warranty.
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee if you you decide that the tool does not meet your needs or expectations.
- Automatic Sweepstakes Entry for a chance to win free Festool power tools and prizes. This month, we're giving away a TS 55 REQ Track Saw + CT 26 HEPA Dust Extractor.
- Instructional Videos and other content to help you get the most from your tool right out of the Systainer. Please note that instructional videos are currently available for select tools, but we are working to build our library.
- Fast, Easy Repairs in the event that you need service on your tool, most repairs are completed within two business days of receipt. Get real-time status emails when we receive and ship your tool from our repair center.
- Proof-of-Purchase can be uploaded to our website for archival in case your receipt is misplaced.
Protect the investment in your Festool power tools and register your tools today!
Just in the nick of time for Father's Day, Festool has introduced the limited edition Festool Cooltainer (insulated Systainer cooler). Available beginning on Father's Day, June 15th, you can snag one at participating Festool dealers. Act quickly because we don't have many of them!
Based on the SYS-4 Systainer design and dimensions, this special edition dark blue (almost black) and green Cooltainer features a 1.25" thick foam insert to help you keep your lunch or favorite beverage at perfect temperature. Inside dimensions of 9" x 9" x 12" provide plenty of room for an assortment of bottles, cans, or what have you.
You supply the ice and beverages :)
Product No. 500652