Festool is in the process of transitioning to a new design for pads and abrasives on its 6" (150mm) sanders. This next step in the evolution of Festool's patented Jetstream technology, called Multi-Jetstream, continues to improve on the phenomenal dust extraction capabilities that you come to expect from Festool sanders. If you'd like to know more about the new Multi-Jetstream technology, you can view a video about it on YouTube.
The Hole Story.
Building on existing industry leading performance, this next generation design incorporates a modified hole pattern that increases airflow and results in even better dust extraction efficiency. In addition, the new pads incorporate an enhanced, heat-resistant StickFix design, extending both pad and abrasive life considerably.
- Pricing for Multi-Jetstream pads and abrasives will be the same as existing products they replace.
- Air movement is increased through and across the pad, increasing dust extraction and lowering pad temperature thus reducing wear.
- Applies to 6” (150 mm) only – RO 150, ETS 150, LEX 150 sanders.
- New paper works on old pads – backwards compatible.
- Old paper works on new pads – forward compatible.
- Updated packaging for Multi-Jetstream abrasives.
Only the pads and abrasives are changing - not the sanders. Existing RO 150 and ETS 150 machines can be converted to Multi-Jetstream by simply switching pads.
- More holes in the face, as well as channels in the pad, for increased air movement.
- Even more heat resistant than current design for longer pad life.
- Attach in the same manner as existing pads
- Work with Jetstream and Multi-Jetstream abrasives
Please note that there are new product numbers for all sanders, pads, and abrasives that have changed to the new Multi-Jetstream technology. Visit your preferred Festool dealer for more details.